>My favourite Slimming World Curry! I didn’t have this one tonight with my bhajis as I was in a rush to get to my Spanish course, but if I make a curry it is always this one. I absolutely love it! And the best bit is it’s free on original and extra easy!
2 large onions
3 cloves garlic
2tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
5 tbsp hopt curry powder (although I use medium and that is hot enough!)
400g can chopped tomatoes
1tsp artificial sweetener
7fl oz/198ml beef bovril stock
1. Cut the lamb into bite sized chunks, peel and slice the onions and crush the garlic
2. Spray a saucepan or casserole dish with fry light. Cook the lamb in batches for 3 – 4 mins, browning on all sides. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Add the onions to the dish and cook over a medium heat for 10 – 12 mins until soft.
4. Add the garlic, ginger, and cinnamon and fry for 1 – 2 mins
5. Add the curry powder and lamb and continue to fry for 2 – 3 mins
6. Add the tomatoes, sweetener, stock and season. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and cover. Simmer for 2 hours until the lamb is tender. (Ive actually cooked this in one and a half hours before and the lamb was lovely so it may not need the full 2 hours)