>Yet another recipe I cut out from a magazine. It was originally meant to be something different to put in E’s lunch box other than Billy Bear sandwiches, but she ended up eating them for dinner – she doesn’t eat cold food apparently! lol!
1/2 small packet of stuffing mix
2 chicken breasts
Salt & pepper
2 tbsp flour
Splash of milk
225g fresh breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
1. Make up the stuffing mix and leave to cool
2. Mince the chicken in a food processor.
3. Add the stuffing, salt, pepper and lemon juice and mix again.
4. Put the flour on a plate.
5. Beat the egg with the milk.
6. Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate.
7. Shape the mixture into nuggets, dust with flour, dip in the egg then coat in breadcrumbs.
8. Heat oil in a pan and fry the nuggets until golden.
9. Finish the nuggets in the oven (gas mark 6/220C) for 10 – 20 mins
These were delicious and even my fussy daughter loves these! I think getting her to make them helped as she enjoyed being able to taste what she’d made.