>Another yummy recipe from a foodie mag, this time Easy Cook. I tried this the other night and it’s so easy yet absolutely delicious, definitely a new favourite.
2tbsp sunflower oil
3 onions, sliced
600g pork fillet, cut into chunks
300ml chicken stock
100ml creme fraiche
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and fry for 10 mins until lightly browned.
2. Add the pork to the pan and seal.
3. Stir in the paprika and cook for 2 mins.
4. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil.
5. Cover and cook for 35 mins.
6. Stir in the creme fraiche.
7. Serve sprinkled with fresh parsley.