>When we were given the chance to review a book from Barefoot Books by Beth from My Good Life, who is a Barefoof Books Ambasador, we jumped at the chance. My 8 Year old daughter adores reading and we even got to pick a book that would appeal to her and her age range. We chose Indian Tales because my daughter has studied India and it’s religions and festivals at school last year and she wanted to find out more.
- I have entered to #win an Emma Bridgewater radio worth £129.99 with @CorneliusBlog & @MyVQUK asliceofmylifewales.com/2017/08/redisc… 10 hours ago
- The little one's new school uniform arrived from @tu_clothing earlier. He's now tried it all on and is refusing to take it off! So cute! 14 hours ago
- RT @mummyheartsyou: **NEW** My favourite Vlogs this month featuring @AmybeingMum @Emmaplusthree @Hannahfgale… mummyheartsyou.com/for-the-love-o… https… 14 hours ago
- Shake That Weight | Two Weeks On - It’s 2 weeks since I started my review of Shake That Weight. And I won’t lie... ow.ly/cW6m50dyZt6 19 hours ago
- Car insurance, home insurance, car tax and breakdown cover. All in one day. Is there such a thing as CPR for a bank account? 😫 1 day ago