>When we were given the chance to review a book from Barefoot Books by Beth from My Good Life, who is a Barefoof Books Ambasador, we jumped at the chance. My 8 Year old daughter adores reading and we even got to pick a book that would appeal to her and her age range. We chose Indian Tales because my daughter has studied India and it’s religions and festivals at school last year and she wanted to find out more.
- #WIN a set of 4 fabulous kids #books by Isla Fisher. Suitable for kids aged 5 - 8 they make a fun bedtime read… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- @mummyheartsyou Ha ha I'll try! 12 hours ago
- As predicted the teen is absolutely horrified I bought a leather jacket. Just makes me love it even more 🤣😍🤣 1 day ago
- @ParkerandMe I take it Friday is calling your name with a big glass of something chilled? 1 day ago
- Used to live right near here. It's stunning. Why not see if you can win a stay with @HonestMum twitter.com/HonestMum/stat… 1 day ago