>When we were given the chance to review a book from Barefoot Books by Beth from My Good Life, who is a Barefoof Books Ambasador, we jumped at the chance. My 8 Year old daughter adores reading and we even got to pick a book that would appeal to her and her age range. We chose Indian Tales because my daughter has studied India and it’s religions and festivals at school last year and she wanted to find out more.
- @mummyheartsyou Thanks lovely. Have a good weekend x 1 day ago
- @mummyheartsyou We couldn't find the Mr's grandad last weekend. Eventually located him in a hospital with a head in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @mummyheartsyou term craziness, sick relatives, work and the Mr being away all the time is knackering but can't complain 1 day ago
- @mummyheartsyou Cookies/History, just get rid of the lot. It may work, it's done weird stuff like that with me befo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @mummyheartsyou Have you used that computer to view your blog since you changed the theme/font? If not it might hel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago