>When we were given the chance to review a book from Barefoot Books by Beth from My Good Life, who is a Barefoof Books Ambasador, we jumped at the chance. My 8 Year old daughter adores reading and we even got to pick a book that would appeal to her and her age range. We chose Indian Tales because my daughter has studied India and it’s religions and festivals at school last year and she wanted to find out more.
- Why Mummy Drinks, Peaky Blinders and Christmas Prep #littleloves ow.ly/5xQx50feV0l 1 day ago
- Heard my first Christmas song on the radio this morning. Ordinarily that would make me want to vom but I may have s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @coffeeworksleep morning lovely. Thanks for the rt x 1 day ago
- Why Mummy Drinks, Peaky Blinders and Christmas Prep #littleloves mumreinvented.co.uk/why-mummy-drin… https://t.co/uf9XLv4Rtj 1 day ago
- I've earned over £130 #cashback in just 6 months using @quidco when I shop online. See how much you can make and ge… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago