>I got tweeted this morning by my friend Cass from over at The Diary of a Frugal Family, nothing new, we’re often tweeting each other, but this tweet gave me a lovely surprise because she told me that my blog was number 37 in the top 100 food/living blogs on Technorati. According to Technorati I’ve gone up 5 places so I’ve been in the top 100 for a while and not even known about it! So thanks to Cass for letting me know, I’m all proud of my little blog now, especially as it’s been somewhat neglected lately, and if that wasn’t enough of me singing my own praises I’ve taken a screen print below and even highlighted my Top 100 badges in red – just incase you miss it of course!
- Love the Mr's idea of packing for our move. Go out, get drunk, lay in bed all morning while I pack (again). His boxes may be left behind 🤣 1 day ago
- The teen is off out at 3pm. So she's getting ready now! I guess a trip to the beach requires 6+ hours prep time! 1 day ago
- I've entered a #giveaway to #WIN a collection of stylish home accessories from The Basket Company with @tidylife tidyawaytoday.co.uk/get-the-look-m… 1 day ago
- I've entered a #giveaway to #WIN a cream & grey Logan Rug from The Rugseller with @tidylife tidyawaytoday.co.uk/get-the-look-m… 1 day ago
- I've entered @TinBoxTraveller's competition with @GasSafeRegister to #win a £100 Buy a Gift voucher #GasSafeSummer tinboxtraveller.co.uk/2017/06/tips-s… 1 day ago