>I got tweeted this morning by my friend Cass from over at The Diary of a Frugal Family, nothing new, we’re often tweeting each other, but this tweet gave me a lovely surprise because she told me that my blog was number 37 in the top 100 food/living blogs on Technorati. According to Technorati I’ve gone up 5 places so I’ve been in the top 100 for a while and not even known about it! So thanks to Cass for letting me know, I’m all proud of my little blog now, especially as it’s been somewhat neglected lately, and if that wasn’t enough of me singing my own praises I’ve taken a screen print below and even highlighted my Top 100 badges in red – just incase you miss it of course!
- @AbPrabulous You never know I may well be back - the moody teen is desperate to see her mates next year so I've promised her a holiday ;-) 23 hours ago
- @AbPrabulous Ha ha close - Mellieha ;-) No I escaped the rock and headed back to sub-zero temperatures in the UK 1 day ago
- Snow Days, Nativity Plays and Festive Fun #littleloves - Its been another lovely but busy week. We kicked off on Sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- I must have said 'what is this noise?' about twenty times so far at the school Christmas disco. Definitely getting old 😫 2 days ago
- Snow Days, Nativity Plays and Festive Fun #littleloves mumreinvented.co.uk/snow-days-nati… https://t.co/KcmvHdDLBj 2 days ago