>I got tweeted this morning by my friend Cass from over at The Diary of a Frugal Family, nothing new, we’re often tweeting each other, but this tweet gave me a lovely surprise because she told me that my blog was number 37 in the top 100 food/living blogs on Technorati. According to Technorati I’ve gone up 5 places so I’ve been in the top 100 for a while and not even known about it! So thanks to Cass for letting me know, I’m all proud of my little blog now, especially as it’s been somewhat neglected lately, and if that wasn’t enough of me singing my own praises I’ve taken a screen print below and even highlighted my Top 100 badges in red – just incase you miss it of course!
- RT @lindahobbis: Killer GCSE revision tips - yes it's time to start studying #revision #gcses buff.ly/2H0Jn1c https://t.co/YEXbzhX3… 5 hours ago
- 4 whoppi cushions have just arrived in the post for the 6 year old. He's currently running around shrieking with la… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Looking at the snow coming down and wondering if it's wishful thinking the Mr will manage to not only catch his fli… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @ParkerandMe: NEW POST | Our weekly #LittleLoves :: Wonder Woman, Painting Pottery and Flowers 👉🏻 bit.ly/2FNArMr #ontheblog #… 1 day ago
- @chrissycribb Would be less work wouldn't it. Mind you I used to clean before my cleaner came - when I still had one. 1 day ago