>I got tweeted this morning by my friend Cass from over at The Diary of a Frugal Family, nothing new, we’re often tweeting each other, but this tweet gave me a lovely surprise because she told me that my blog was number 37 in the top 100 food/living blogs on Technorati. According to Technorati I’ve gone up 5 places so I’ve been in the top 100 for a while and not even known about it! So thanks to Cass for letting me know, I’m all proud of my little blog now, especially as it’s been somewhat neglected lately, and if that wasn’t enough of me singing my own praises I’ve taken a screen print below and even highlighted my Top 100 badges in red – just incase you miss it of course!
- RT @letstalkmommy: How to be Self Employed and part of a Working Community.... featuring @coffeeworksleep dld.bz/gHHAX https://t… 1 day ago
- The Mr has disappeared upstairs to put the little dude to bed leaving Horrid Henry on the tv. The remote is on the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @ParkerandMe How did it go today? 1 day ago
- @CouponQueenEmma Win! Looks gorgeous! 2 days ago
- RT @CouponQueenEmma: 🎉 COMPETITION TIME 🎉 #WIN my latest creation #thepositivityplanner! All you have to do to enter is follow me, Re-Tw… 2 days ago