>I got tweeted this morning by my friend Cass from over at The Diary of a Frugal Family, nothing new, we’re often tweeting each other, but this tweet gave me a lovely surprise because she told me that my blog was number 37 in the top 100 food/living blogs on Technorati. According to Technorati I’ve gone up 5 places so I’ve been in the top 100 for a while and not even known about it! So thanks to Cass for letting me know, I’m all proud of my little blog now, especially as it’s been somewhat neglected lately, and if that wasn’t enough of me singing my own praises I’ve taken a screen print below and even highlighted my Top 100 badges in red – just incase you miss it of course!
- RT @littleladybird3: Wondering how to keep the kids entertained this summer? My 5 favourite books for children's activities. @GMC_D https:/… 1 day ago
- Buried in Books, Great TV and a Little Me Time #littleloves - I’m so glad to see Friday again! It’s been a grea... ow.ly/KUio50ecyQi 2 days ago
- Buried in Books, Great TV and a Little Me Time #littleloves mumreinvented.co.uk/buried-in-book… https://t.co/cCcK0d0xql 2 days ago
- RT @coffeeworksleep: For the introvert - ow.ly/QLJO30fiozN https://t.co/M0rfP0OFiG 3 days ago
- Stopovers Along the Trans-Siberian Railway - When you travel via the Trans-Siberian railway, there are several ... ow.ly/PQSr50eav8z 3 days ago