I was recently asked to review online antenatal classes for Parent Panel and jumped at the chance to do so. The classes are fantastic, perfect for busy first time mums who can’t perhaps make it to classes or for second time mums who need a bit of a refresher course without leaving the comfort of their own home. To see my review and to find out more, please head over to Parent Panel to take a look by clicking here.
- RT @ParkerandMe: NEW POST | Our weekly #LittleLoves :: Wonder Woman, Painting Pottery and Flowers 👉🏻 bit.ly/2FNArMr #ontheblog #… 10 hours ago
- @chrissycribb Would be less work wouldn't it. Mind you I used to clean before my cleaner came - when I still had one. 10 hours ago
- Is it just me who cleans before the window cleaner comes round? Thank god they don't use ladders anymore or I'd act… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- A Trip to the Zoo, Cupcakes and Hairspray #littleloves - It’s been one of those weeks when everything has just run… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- A Trip to the Zoo, Cupcakes and Hairspray #littleloves mumreinvented.co.uk/a-trip-to-the-… https://t.co/FvoEIUpYKe 23 hours ago