I was recently asked to review online antenatal classes for Parent Panel and jumped at the chance to do so. The classes are fantastic, perfect for busy first time mums who can’t perhaps make it to classes or for second time mums who need a bit of a refresher course without leaving the comfort of their own home. To see my review and to find out more, please head over to Parent Panel to take a look by clicking here.
- Just realised I no longer have to set my alarm for stupid o'clock to do 2 school runs now the teen has left school 💃 4 hours ago
- I've rediscovered my love of libraries recently. When we moved back to the UK one of the first things I did with th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @tattooed_mummy Ok I feel better now 🤣I'm trying to get mine to get a part-time job for when she starts college. Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Something guaranteed to make you feel REALLY old - your teenager's last day of secondary school 😱 2 days ago
- Happy Thursday! What have you got planned for the day? I'm taking a quick coffee break before I dive into a few wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago