I was recently asked to review online antenatal classes for Parent Panel and jumped at the chance to do so. The classes are fantastic, perfect for busy first time mums who can’t perhaps make it to classes or for second time mums who need a bit of a refresher course without leaving the comfort of their own home. To see my review and to find out more, please head over to Parent Panel to take a look by clicking here.
- @AbPrabulous Ha ha close - Mellieha ;-) No I escaped the rock and headed back to sub-zero temperatures in the UK 3 hours ago
- Snow Days, Nativity Plays and Festive Fun #littleloves - Its been another lovely but busy week. We kicked off on Sa… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- I must have said 'what is this noise?' about twenty times so far at the school Christmas disco. Definitely getting old 😫 1 day ago
- Snow Days, Nativity Plays and Festive Fun #littleloves mumreinvented.co.uk/snow-days-nati… https://t.co/KcmvHdDLBj 1 day ago
- Why does it always have to rain on the school run 🙄 1 day ago