I was recently asked to review online antenatal classes for Parent Panel and jumped at the chance to do so. The classes are fantastic, perfect for busy first time mums who can’t perhaps make it to classes or for second time mums who need a bit of a refresher course without leaving the comfort of their own home. To see my review and to find out more, please head over to Parent Panel to take a look by clicking here.
- RT @littleladybird3: Wondering how to keep the kids entertained this summer? My 5 favourite books for children's activities. @GMC_D https:/… 1 day ago
- Buried in Books, Great TV and a Little Me Time #littleloves - I’m so glad to see Friday again! It’s been a grea... ow.ly/KUio50ecyQi 2 days ago
- Buried in Books, Great TV and a Little Me Time #littleloves mumreinvented.co.uk/buried-in-book… https://t.co/cCcK0d0xql 2 days ago
- RT @coffeeworksleep: For the introvert - ow.ly/QLJO30fiozN https://t.co/M0rfP0OFiG 3 days ago
- Stopovers Along the Trans-Siberian Railway - When you travel via the Trans-Siberian railway, there are several ... ow.ly/PQSr50eav8z 3 days ago