I was recently asked to review online antenatal classes for Parent Panel and jumped at the chance to do so. The classes are fantastic, perfect for busy first time mums who can’t perhaps make it to classes or for second time mums who need a bit of a refresher course without leaving the comfort of their own home. To see my review and to find out more, please head over to Parent Panel to take a look by clicking here.
- For the Love of…… Instagram mumreinvented.co.uk/love-instagram… https://t.co/yixEhTSUrA 4 hours ago
- Love the Mr's idea of packing for our move. Go out, get drunk, lay in bed all morning while I pack (again). His boxes may be left behind 🤣 1 day ago
- The teen is off out at 3pm. So she's getting ready now! I guess a trip to the beach requires 6+ hours prep time! 1 day ago
- I've entered a #giveaway to #WIN a collection of stylish home accessories from The Basket Company with @tidylife tidyawaytoday.co.uk/get-the-look-m… 2 days ago
- I've entered a #giveaway to #WIN a cream & grey Logan Rug from The Rugseller with @tidylife tidyawaytoday.co.uk/get-the-look-m… 2 days ago