36 weeks and 5 days to be precise. The latest pic doesn’t look any different to my last one to me (especially as I’ve squeezed my massive bump into the same top!), although everyone seems to think my bump has dropped slightly (again something I can’t see). Either way I’m feeling absolutely huge today and like I could pop at any moment and when I say pop I actually mean pop rather than go into labour!
- Preparing Your Child for Preparatory School - Private education isn’t for everyone; however, the same rule appl... ow.ly/BdWw50ctiMg 1 hour ago
- For the Love of…… Instagram - You often hear bloggers talking about instagram as their ‘Happy Place’ and althou... ow.ly/JySv50cqiLc 2 days ago
- For the Love of…… Instagram mumreinvented.co.uk/love-instagram… https://t.co/yixEhTSUrA 2 days ago
- Love the Mr's idea of packing for our move. Go out, get drunk, lay in bed all morning while I pack (again). His boxes may be left behind 🤣 3 days ago
- The teen is off out at 3pm. So she's getting ready now! I guess a trip to the beach requires 6+ hours prep time! 3 days ago