36 weeks and 5 days to be precise. The latest pic doesn’t look any different to my last one to me (especially as I’ve squeezed my massive bump into the same top!), although everyone seems to think my bump has dropped slightly (again something I can’t see). Either way I’m feeling absolutely huge today and like I could pop at any moment and when I say pop I actually mean pop rather than go into labour!
- The Best Ways to Add Value to Your Property for the New Year - Increasing the value of your home is a really simple… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- I'm entering to win a Hello Fresh #food box worth up to £60 with @hellofreshuk & melandjake99 thediaryofajewellerylover.co.uk/2017/12/a-chri… 4 days ago
- RT @coffeeworksleep: Why I'm raising my daughters to make mistakes ow.ly/OdPz30h8QeU 4 days ago
- RT @motoway: Today marks the start of our 12 Days of Christmas GIVEAWAY! For the next 12 days, we've got plenty of Xmas treats to give away… 4 days ago
- After a hellish 6 hour journey in the snow 🌨️we arrived home to find a little elf aka my mum had added a touch of C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago