36 weeks and 5 days to be precise. The latest pic doesn’t look any different to my last one to me (especially as I’ve squeezed my massive bump into the same top!), although everyone seems to think my bump has dropped slightly (again something I can’t see). Either way I’m feeling absolutely huge today and like I could pop at any moment and when I say pop I actually mean pop rather than go into labour!
- Anyone else cry when Del Boy and Rodney walk into the pub after becoming millionaires and everyone stands up to cla… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- RT @lindahobbis: Killer GCSE revision tips - yes it's time to start studying #revision #gcses buff.ly/2H0Jn1c https://t.co/YEXbzhX3… 1 day ago
- 4 whoppi cushions have just arrived in the post for the 6 year old. He's currently running around shrieking with la… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Looking at the snow coming down and wondering if it's wishful thinking the Mr will manage to not only catch his fli… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @ParkerandMe: NEW POST | Our weekly #LittleLoves :: Wonder Woman, Painting Pottery and Flowers 👉🏻 bit.ly/2FNArMr #ontheblog #… 2 days ago