36 weeks and 5 days to be precise. The latest pic doesn’t look any different to my last one to me (especially as I’ve squeezed my massive bump into the same top!), although everyone seems to think my bump has dropped slightly (again something I can’t see). Either way I’m feeling absolutely huge today and like I could pop at any moment and when I say pop I actually mean pop rather than go into labour!
- Just realised I no longer have to set my alarm for stupid o'clock to do 2 school runs now the teen has left school 💃 3 hours ago
- I've rediscovered my love of libraries recently. When we moved back to the UK one of the first things I did with th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @tattooed_mummy Ok I feel better now 🤣I'm trying to get mine to get a part-time job for when she starts college. Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Something guaranteed to make you feel REALLY old - your teenager's last day of secondary school 😱 2 days ago
- Happy Thursday! What have you got planned for the day? I'm taking a quick coffee break before I dive into a few wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago