37 weeks and 5 days, so despite thinking this bump couldn’t possibly get any bigger, it seems infact it could! If anything it appears rounder and higher this week compared to last so I doubt the baby is in any rush to put in an appearance any time soon, even with a delightful day of Braxton Hicks yesterday that had me wondering if I would be heading to hospital in the next few days.
- The Best Ways to Add Value to Your Property for the New Year - Increasing the value of your home is a really simple… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- I'm entering to win a Hello Fresh #food box worth up to £60 with @hellofreshuk & melandjake99 thediaryofajewellerylover.co.uk/2017/12/a-chri… 4 days ago
- RT @coffeeworksleep: Why I'm raising my daughters to make mistakes ow.ly/OdPz30h8QeU 4 days ago
- RT @motoway: Today marks the start of our 12 Days of Christmas GIVEAWAY! For the next 12 days, we've got plenty of Xmas treats to give away… 4 days ago
- After a hellish 6 hour journey in the snow 🌨️we arrived home to find a little elf aka my mum had added a touch of C… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago