37 weeks and 5 days, so despite thinking this bump couldn’t possibly get any bigger, it seems infact it could! If anything it appears rounder and higher this week compared to last so I doubt the baby is in any rush to put in an appearance any time soon, even with a delightful day of Braxton Hicks yesterday that had me wondering if I would be heading to hospital in the next few days.
- Anyone else cry when Del Boy and Rodney walk into the pub after becoming millionaires and everyone stands up to cla… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- RT @lindahobbis: Killer GCSE revision tips - yes it's time to start studying #revision #gcses buff.ly/2H0Jn1c https://t.co/YEXbzhX3… 1 day ago
- 4 whoppi cushions have just arrived in the post for the 6 year old. He's currently running around shrieking with la… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Looking at the snow coming down and wondering if it's wishful thinking the Mr will manage to not only catch his fli… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @ParkerandMe: NEW POST | Our weekly #LittleLoves :: Wonder Woman, Painting Pottery and Flowers 👉🏻 bit.ly/2FNArMr #ontheblog #… 2 days ago