- I can’t pee/shower/talk on the phone/send an email/get dressed/breathe without a small loud person demanding my attention.
- It took me 4 attempts the other day to make and drink a full cup of hot coffee.
- My biceps could put a body builder to shame what with carrying a rapidly growing baby around all day – shame about the rest of me!
- My house looks like a cross between a rubbish dump and a busy branch of Mothercare.
- It’s taken me from Sunday until Wednesday to write this post and I’m doing it with a baby cradled in one arm.
To see more entries in this weeks listography, visit Kate Takes 5