My idea of being at peace is those few moments I get by myself watching the sunrise over the rooftops before the baby wakes up and demands a feed, my daughter needs dragging out of bed for school and my partner snoozes his alarm a few too many times to get to work in time. Bliss.
- Just realised I no longer have to set my alarm for stupid o'clock to do 2 school runs now the teen has left school 💃 4 hours ago
- I've rediscovered my love of libraries recently. When we moved back to the UK one of the first things I did with th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @tattooed_mummy Ok I feel better now 🤣I'm trying to get mine to get a part-time job for when she starts college. Ap… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Something guaranteed to make you feel REALLY old - your teenager's last day of secondary school 😱 2 days ago
- Happy Thursday! What have you got planned for the day? I'm taking a quick coffee break before I dive into a few wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago